From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:19:47 EDT
Hi Everyone,

This was in my ferret Rescue mail box... so I thought I would pass it
along in case anyone is interested < Sad>  She has too many ferrets
now... and needs a home for some of them...

Helen Of The Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
Visit us at
http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/hhferretrescue/

Hi,

I am writing to you because I seem to have too many ferrets right now
LOL.  I am looking to place a few of them and thought maybe you could
keep my guys in mind if soemone from the Youngstown, OH area contacts
you.  None of these ferrets are pet store ferrets they all are from
private breeders although they were not really planned on.

They are:

Bastian is a 2 year old intact male.  He is dark sable with mitts and
white spots, very handsome boy.  He is sweet with people and easy going.
He gets along well with other ferrets when he is not in rut.  His parents
were both from Doug McKay.

Atryeu is a 2 year old neutered male, Bastians brother.  He is kind of
an underdog with my ferrets and seems to get along well with everyone
(except my older boy who want to beat him up).  Also very mild mannered
and sweet with people.  He is caged with my intact boy Gulliver right now
and they have no problems.

China is a 4 year old cinnamon roan (really pretty!), very sweet, cuddly
and in many ways an ideal ferret (never bites, easy to hold, poops in
the litterbox!!).  She is not available to just anyone would have to be
a really special home.  I would like to see her as an only ferret or one
of two (she gets along well with others) that gets lots of attention.  I
will be very picky in finding her a home.

I of course would want the person to pay a small adoption fee as well as
neutering if needed.  I will screen the homes and will be picky about
where they go.  I would like to see them in a home that does not have 6+
ferrets so they can get the attention they deserve.  I will not let China
go to a "group home" because she is just too sweet -would be a great
first ferret for someone!

I am not wanting to turn these ferrets into rescue, if I can not find
suitable homes I will keep them.  In fact the way I seem to come about
all these ferrets is that I will take in ferrets people dont want anymore
and re-home them.  Lately no one has been coming to me wanting ferrets
LOL.  I just feel they would be better off in homes that didnt have so
many ferrets (i have 9 currantly, with several groups that cant get along
with each which is where the problem of everyone not getting enough
attention comes in).  They are very well cared for, have their own room
here, eat high quality food, get alot of out of cage time and ferret to
ferret interaction.  I just would like to see them with someone who could
give them more ferret to person attention.

Thank you for you time - have a good day!

nikki