From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:03:51 EST
I've received a few posts about Marshall Farms today -- mainly bickering
between the few key players with some reasonable info thrown in for good
measure.

I'll circulate them to some of the people involved and include them, and
any responses received, in tomorrow's issue.  After that the topic will
be closed until the next round, which will hopefully be far off.

I really don't know why this topic seems to bring out the worst in people,
but it does, and I've had enough -- as, I suppose, most of you did also.
And I'm being as diplomatic as possible ;-)

Bill