From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 02:15:06 EDT
Hey All,

Well, I have managed to come up with the basics on the list.  hehe.  I am a
test case for the server so I get to figure out all the commands and stuff.
Ain't that fun?  I don't know if I am the best one for the job, but I am
certainly bullheaded enough to stick to it.

I believe I got everyone back on it that was there before.  By the time
you read this, you should have received something from the list.  If you
haven't, something is wrong.

If you wish to subscribe, send an e-mail to:

and in the body of the message put:

subscribe MustelidMob your name

This list is mainly composed of FML members.  However, not everyone is and
not everyone on the list own ferrets.  But we talk about lots of things,
including some very rauncy jokes.  So be warned.

Be patient, I am still trying to figure out the new program.  If you are
having trouble subscribing, email me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Maggie