From:
Tracy Chamberlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 18:34:50 -0700
We currently live in AZ and we are possibly Atlanta bound (hopefully after
the Olympics).  How ferret-freindly is the Atlanta metro area?  How
difficult is it to rent with ferrets?  Please e-mail us if you have any
suggestions or insights.  We would appreciate it.  We would not consider
going unless are babies go with...

I enjoy the FML.  We have been receiving on and off for the last couple
years.  Unluckily we believe this has led to an infiltration of some sort
by the FLO.  We found Boing trying to dial the phone the other day and have
noticed them hanging around the keyboard when they think I am in another
room.

Thanks,
Tracy & Scott & the Stool Company...
BOING (My stool's bigger than your stool...my stool's bigger - oh you get
the picture)
Nala (Super Ninja-stool meisterette)
& Misty (I may be small, but I can potty twice my weight!)