From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:56:26 -0700
Hi all-

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have started a new
Colorado list in addition to the FML for Colorado and the surrounding
states. It is for everything ferret and will also serve as an adoption
and transport forum. We will be discussing everything and anything
ferret, with pictures, and will be exchanging things as well. If this
sounds like something you'd like to be a part of please feel free to
join us at [log in to unmask]

Thanks-
Gerri