From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 1994 16:18:23 -0400
Todd wrote:
> I have heard both pro's and con's about Path Valley Farms, but I
> think being able to see the environment that the kits were born and
> raised in will be a nice experience.

Just a word of warning, so you won't be too disappointed.  When we
visited there we saw the buildings the breeders and kits were housed
in, but only from the outside and at a fair distance.  They almost
certainly won't give you a tour or anything, for fear of disease
transmission.  (In fact, it's probably against health regulations.)

Still, I thought it was nice to have a lot of kits to play with and
choose from -- males, females, all colors...  Rusty was worth the
12-hour round trip. :)

- Pam in Rochester, NY ([log in to unmask])
Ferret FAQ 2.0: rtfm.mit.edu:/pub/usenet/rec.pets/ferret-faq/*