From:
susan kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 03:55:55 -0800
Over the past weekend I was whisked away to Canada as a birthday treat
and taken to finally meet Cindy Smith, my best friend, and the person who
introduced me to the joys of ferrets.  It was such a treat to spend time
with Cindy and her ferrets.

On Saturday, Cindy took us to the FAST shelter.  I had been hearing about
Randy for months and was really looking forward to meeting her and visiting
the shelter.  I found Randy to be everything Cindy has said and much more.
I found all the FAST members I met to be wonderfully caring and totally
dedicated not just to their own ferrets, but to the shelter ferrets as
well.  I was able to spend time playing with the shelter ferrets and
laughing at their joyful antics.  I think I fell in love with 3 or 4 of the
shelter residents while I was there.

Randy and the FAST group should be commended for the wonderful job they are
doing to enhance the lives of the ferrets they take in.  I am really glad I
got the opportunity to visit and get to know them!

Cindy, thanks again for a weekend and a birthday I won't soon forget!!

Susan and the 13 3some
Tris(Mom! I wanted to go too!!)
Friday(Not me, I wanna eat!)
Julie(Huh? who went where? I just want Dad)