From:
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:50:46 -0400
it's been another sad week for all of the ferret lovers.  Christopher
Bennett crossed the bridge last Monday.  He was greeted by MANY ferrets
and other animals and is doing great up here.  Grandma got her MRI test
results back and the cancer is defiantly in her brain.  the good news is
that they think they can zap it with radiation and it will let her live
for 4 months or more instead of the 2 weeks they originally gave her.
her spirits are up and she fighting as always.

Chachi went to a really good home on Thursday.  Mommie will miss giving
him tons of kisses.  He hated the kisses but you know my mommie.  she
loves to smother the kids with too many kisses!

The shelter took in a little naked boy.  he's about 4 and he has very
advanced adrenal disease.  mommie decided to name him London, in memory
of auntie Bev's human child that passed on a couple of weeks ago.  he's
very sweet and loves mommie's kisses!  YUCK!  We're hoping that he is a
good surgical candidate, but mommie's worried he isn't.  hopefully they
can get him to the doctor's soon to find out.

other than that, all is well at the shelter!  my love to you all!

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
IN MEMORY OF HARLEY "BUG"