From:
Jan Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:46:54 EDT
The April 14 meeting of the Georgia Domestic Ferret Association has been
cancelled.  Instead, we will have a booth at Pet Fest '96 at the Gwinnett
County Fair Grounds.  The hours are 9AM to 7PM.

When we can attend an event like this, we use it to educate the public about
ferrets and to showcase any adoptees we currently have in foster care.
While we never place a ferret at an event like this, it does give people a
chance to see the ferrets we have and then make arrangements to visit that
ferret or ferrets in their foster home.

Jan M. Lovell - Secretary
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association - Founded in 1989
Dedicated to a Better Life for Domestic Ferrets Through Knowledge and
Understanding
770-442-5917