From:
Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:44:18 -0500
We are moving to a new and bigger place this weekend (yeah!) and among our
many changes, we will be getting a waterbed for the first time.  The
fuzzies will probably be in the bedroom.  So, how big of a disaster am I
asking for here?  Anybody have any advice or stories regarding fuzzies and
waterbeds you can send me?  I am worried about hidden dangers of waterbeds,
but also I am pretty darn worried about fuzzies digging into the bed and
producing their very own "Old Faithful" geiser (now, there's an image to
give me nightmares...).