From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:48:32 -0400
I run another kits for animal list issues and have decided to ban members
from using the list to support groups that condone such activity.

On a personal level, I feel that releasing domesticated animals into the
wild like that is nothing short of abuse.  Those poor ferrets have
practically no chance of survival, and if they were lucky enough to avoid
predators stand a good chance of starving to death.

Michael "Mick"Schmid
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When All Else Fails, Play Dead)