From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:33:44 -0800
The Thanksgiving Greeting Card Exchange ended up gathering $110.00 for
Troy Lynn and the Ferret Family Services.  I'd say that's a pretty fair
figure considering only 34 people(-forming 3 lists)participated in this
one!  The Christmas Exchange is about to get under way....anyone wishing
to join in needs to send their name and address!

Again, how this works:

Send me an email with your name and snail mail address.

Go buy, or make 10-12 Christmas cards!  You can be as creative as you
chose to be!

I will send you a list with your address and the addresses of 10-12 other
ferret owners.  All 10-12 people will get the same list!  You send your
cards to all the names on the list....and they all send cards to you!

It's great fun....isn't it guys!  Come on some of you past
participants...I am calling on each of you to get you friends involved!!!
If everyone who participated in the past could talk at least 1 other
person into joining...we could have great fun!!!  We had over 50 people
for the Halloween Exchange....can we set a record for Christmas????

I will again include my own name on all the lists that go out and if you
wish to include a dollar or two in the card you send to me, I will put it
with the other dollars I collect and this time the SOS will receive the
donations!  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE THE DOLLARS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
CARD EXCHANGE!!!!  If you just want to join for the joy of sending and
getting Christmas cards, we'd love to have you!!!!

Any Questions????

Judy Cooke