From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 01:16:09 -0700
Ok, will confess, probably twice in my life, I myself posted anonymously.
This is because there were so many flame wars going on, the hassle was
unwanted, being a very sensitive person as I am.  Been on this board for
about 17 months and just don't handle flame wars too well, as I call
them... So please, don't flame anyone for wanting to post anonymously.
Just address the issue and go on... If you have any questions to the
anonymous poster, just ask them on the board..  What is wrong with this
method?  In my eyes, there is no reason to judge someone who wants to post
anonymous and this should not be a big issue, IMO...

Debbie