Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 02:11:00 EST
Christmas Blessings and love to all

Thank you for being there when I needed friends and to pray for me. Got
home at 4 yesterday (((((((((((Angel Hugs)))))))))))))) to one and all.
I have to stay on ox, 2 meters and my face is unswelling from the
crainotomy and now lol I have a dent in my head. you know how they use
the medal to hold you head in place, during surginh so your head won't
move, well it left me a small (hole) on my forward and I think it from
our Lord telling me I'm a Earth Angel, and my road of plenty is still
ahead of me. Case mamament and the hospital gave flowers and wants me
to volenteer when I get well to help the ones that has ox or that needs
encouragement to carry on,even with the pain. I'm going to do it as
everyone one the 3 shifts always had to come and get their Angel Hug.
(that is what they did and they called me their earth Angel. so for now
I close by wishing our Lords Birtherday is a celabration for a safe and
happy New Year and know we do have Angels all around us.

Love forever xoxoxoxox  Flora