From:
[deleted]
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 14:31:57 WET
can you please stop sending me tons of ferret shit every day! i joined the
mailing list cos i thought it might be amusing and vaguely informative but
i didn't realise you were so ridiculously serious. so if you could remove me
from the mailing list, it would be much appreciated.
happy ferreting in the future

[Moderator's note: Sure, I usually edit stuff like this out, but I can't
decide if this is funnier than it is sad, but I do find myself laughing.
(Probably because I have visions of all of us collecting little presents
our fuzzies left us by their litter boxes and sending them to him every
day.)   Anyhow, I did of course unsubscribe him.... BIG]