From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:37:20 -0400
Hear, hear, Sukie!  We were appalled at the tone of the article-the very
first sentence is biased and anti-vet-and the objectionable statements
about veterinary care and the veterinary profession.  As if human doctors
don't make out like bandits in comparison more so than most vets, and
their medical education costs as much!  We are hoping to have time to put
together a rebuttal from our vets here at the clinic where I work, and as
a Consumer Reports subscriber, I will be writing a complaint letter of my
own.

-April