From:
julie gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:42:22 -0700
On Friday, Stewart Coddington was helped across the Bridge. Stewart was
almost 8 years of age and was purchased to be the companion of my first
ferret, Zoe. After Zoe went to the Bridge, I adopted two DMK rescue
girls and one of them has already left me, my precious, sweet Milano.
Now the only one left is Lucy-fur, my last DMK ferret - the one who is
still afraid of everyone but me and who has hardly any teeth on the
bottom of her mouth, but still continues to do well with the addition
of a Melatonin implant on Friday.

Would one of the bridge greeters please find Zoe and Milano and ask
them to help Stewart make his transition one of comfort and joy.
Stewart never cared much for playing with the other ferrets, but was
happy to snuggle.

Now your fur will be thick and lush and you won't fall down all the
time because your hind end is strong, so run and dook to your heart's
content. Mommy and your two-legged brother Rylan loved you, Stew-Stew.
We miss you already and poor Lucy-fur is all alone. She misses her
snuggle buddy.

Rest easy, Stewart. You were loved and you will be missed by everyone
who knew you.

Love,
Mom, Rylan and Lucy-fur, the only ferret left.

[P.S.] Bridgegreeters - please look for Stewart Coddington. Thank you.