From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:05:41 -0400
Hi Everyone.....

We have an announcement to make :-).....

Today Barry and I became parents 3 more times.  We started out being
parents twice but there was a little deaf boy that we knew had to come
home with us so we went back.  I won't tell about the particulars of
these little ones as not to bore you.  They are all about 7 weeks old,
all boys, Path Valley ferrets, no names....one is a silver mitt and the
other two are almost identical champagne.  The deaf one has burgandy eyes
just like our deaf Ariel and the other champagne one has dark black eyes.
We are at a loss for names right now and have beat around a bunch of them.
You see the next time we thought we would add females not males but the
universe sure has other plans in mind for you.  Some names we have batted
around are Zeus, Elijah, Lucas, Korbel, Tequila, Corona, Moby, Daniel,
Cassiel and a few others I can't think of but we are still not sure.  One
of them was called Regis because he was a big talker and had quite the
attitude when he arrived.  Needless to say that is not his name now :-).

Anyone that knows us if you are wondering knows that we probably take
better care of our animals than we do ourselves as they always come first
and foremost.  We are very happy and quite tired now as this was not a
planned event.  When the universe hands you something you either run with
it or from it and this time we were up for the challenge.  They are quite
active and very big solid boys compared with our 7week old kits from
Marshall's when we got them many months ago.

So send in your name suggestions the naming will be this Sunday.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie and the fur crew....