From:
Benita Ravnkilde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:10:08 +0100
Hey, I'm new here on these pages, so bear with me....
August '96 I got my first ferret, Boogie.  She was then 4 1/2 month old.  In
just three weeks I had her absolute trustfull.  No biting and almost clean.
She is a real beauty in looks as in spirit!

Well- june 97 she had three kids of which I kept one that I called Ziggy.
She also is a beauty to look at, BUT!  I can't seeme to get her tame.  She
is always afraid and runs away.  When I succeed picking her up and hold her,
she will calm down, but soon try to get away.  ALSO!  She bites!  and pretty
violent too!  Hands are the only parts she will not bite into.  Everywhere
else she'll attack given the opportunity, which makes it difficult having
her running around,specialy when we have visitors.  I love both my ferrets
very much and it makes me sad that I can't seem to earn Ziggy's trust.
Should anyone have some advice/suggestions, I would be most thankful if you
would e-mail me at

                         Bye for now.
                         Benita Ravnkilde