From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:29:50 -0400
This is an update on Nero (see http://www.furph.com/ferrets/nero.phtml for
full story).  Anyway, what was remaining of his long fur has fallen out and
where his stiches from his surgery and his shaved neck from the shots were
is this really coarse, really (wonderfully!) thick banana yellow fur.  He
really looks like a little tennis ball, with four legs!

And to anyone who has ferrets who are not getting along (from being a new
introduction), please be patient!  Figment, our Nov 97 adoptee took until
March of this year to be ready to sleep with the other ferrets.  Quark (pics
of him on the same web site as Nero) still likes to chew on her head every
once in a while, then run away and look innocent when she starts screaming.
He did this once, but my husband was too fast for him, so Figment yells,
Larry walks in, and Quark is standing up, looking innocent (baby, what baby,
I havne't sent Figment?  ) except that he was standing on her at the time!

beckers