From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:34:33 GMT
For the past month the people downstairs (I live in a two family dwelling)
have had roaches and we have seen several that have traveled up here in the
kitchen.  They have come in one at a time so I know that they are traveling
up.  My landlord has sprayed inside and out but we think that because the
people downstairs are such packrats it is impossible to get to every area
at once.  Of course, my four fuzzies have been boarded out during the
spraying, and the men have used pet safe products.  But to no avail.  We
have only seen a roach at night in the kitchen, never in the ferret room.

Well, the people downstairs are moving out, and my landlord says the only
effective way to rid the place in the bomb it with the roach stuff.  Of
course the fuzzies and their cages and toys will not be in the house when
this happens,(they will be boarding out again at the vets), but I need
advice on how many days they should stay out and what else I should do to
make sure they don't become ill when they return.  Lucy is still on the
Prednisone, so this concerns me too.  Thanks in advance for the advice.

dooks to all,
Sharon and the gang of four: Echo, Tally, Toby and Lucy