Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:54:37 -0800
Judith is correct.  I think the ability has always been there but I've
been dismissing it as my own thoughts and just plain craziness (animal
voices in my head).  Many times I've perceived it as my own projections
of what I think my animals would be saying to me if they could talk....
if they could talk... I'm here to tell you that they can and do talk...
alot!

Last summer I was fascinated by what seemed to be a telepathic phenomena
growing in popularity when Sonya Fitzpatrick hit the Animal Planet
airwaves.  I have to thank my friend Jill here for passing on two books
to me when I had a yard sale to raise money for the kids.  They looked
interesting and I read them over a couple of times, more fascinated with
these than any books I've ever read.  Still it never occurred to me that
I could actually do this but boy was it interesting!  Just a couple of
months later, Cotton Tarantella Dancing Vampirella passed from the sofa
accident.  I sunk into a very deep depression that I felt I'd never
recover from.  I couldn't work, function, think.  Just sit and cry and
feel my heart tear into pieces at the thought that I had killed one of
my precious babies.  I was completely inconsolable.  The day after I was
holding Jasper in my arms ( I kinda posted about this at the time but
didn't lead into it being a "communication experience") I was not even
convinced myself yet!  I was holding him when I started getting this song
in my head.  You are my sunshine.  I emailed two different communicators
to inquire about their opinion of this.  BOTH said that I wasn't
imagining anything, that their animals sing this song to them all of the
time.  It was their belief that he was consoling me during the grief.

Hmmmm, ok.  I'm still not convinced, not dismissing it completely and
feeling just a little bit crazy but for the first time a little consoled.
I took it as food for thought and went about my grief.  The next day
something happened that convinced me.  I was laying on the sofa and
Beastmaster came on the tube.  I thought to myself Good God, I can' t
beleive this is on right now.  I do NOT need to be watching a depressing
ferret movie.  I thought to myself that what I really needed and wanted
at this very moment was for a fuzzy to curl up with me and take a nap.
Less than a minute later a fuzzy head popped up at the edge of the sofa.
It was Stacey.  One of the latest rescues.  Stacey is young and full of
herself and not cuddly in the least but I laughed at the irony of my
thought and her popping up as she did in that moment.  I looked at her
and through tears and a sort of disbelieving chuckle said "Hey Stacy,
wanna curl up with mommy and watch some Beastmaster?"  I picked her up to
give her a kiss and she curled up at my head, nose in my neck and went to
sleep.  That was when I was convinced that SOMETHING was happening.  It
was not "all in my head" and I was not crazy.  Since then I've had about
15 succesful communications.  It seems less mystical after I took the
class but it still amazes me.  And by the way Miss Judith, I didn't see
you tooting YOUR horn.  You were pretty good too!!!!  She confirmed some
of the communications that I had received from my fuzzys.  And Dee
Vecchione talked to my dog.  Again, with accurate information she could
never have known about until then.

Yes, I"ve been sitting on this for quite some time.  Didn't mean not to
share with my FML family but I just wasn't ready until now....guess that
means I'm out of the closet....or should I say the hammy?  hee hee!  I
look forward to the Valentine fundraiser for SOS.

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.