From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:54:06 EDT
I can't believe not one person posted a ferret sighting this week
concerning AP's Pet Story.  GUYS........ they televised the BEST show
about ferrets probably ever done.  Thirty minutes of details about the
care of ferrets, the costs, how there are so popular now, the shetlers,
evvvvvvvverything you can think of.  They didn't miss a darn beat.
Nanette Thurber of Fox Valley Ferrets was the focus of the story and her
ferret Cords who is a therapy animal.

I"ve looked on the AP website and they aren't retellivising it again this
month.  Ugh.  How many times have I seen other pet stories repeated over
and over and over again on that channel?  I might write the producers and
beg them to repeat this segment soon.  Maybe if others write in, we'll
either get an answer of when they'll be showing it again, or maybe
they'll reconsider how soon they'll do it.  :)

Wolfy