From:
Jayne Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 00:11:24 -0400
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions for blocking off the under
door clearance.  I have quite a few ways to go about it now, so hopefully I
will hit on a way that works.

I am curious as to what age ferrets start to become more snugly and person
oriented.  Mine are all around a year old, and they are still pretty much
party fiends who don't care for being held at all.  That doesn't stop me
from holding them, of course, but it would be nice if they fought less and
enjoyed it a little more.  I know they will always be playful, but when I
read the stories of ferrets that sit in laps and sleep or snuggle up with
their owners, I get a little jealous.

Laura Ellis