From:
Kim & Reg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 09:41:20 -0500
Hi to all and hope this finds everyone well. Just wanted to respond to
the post about flying with ferrets. There are few airlines that allow
ferrets and even less that allow them in cabin. Delta is our biggest
supporter for in cabin flights and we use them often. Main thing is to
contact them directly as they have a limit of two animals per flight
in cabin and you have to make sure they are booked on each leg of the
flight. There is a $50 fee also. Our two fuzzies are preparing their
travel cage for an upcoming vacation and looking forward to it.

Happy traveling!