From:
"Houle Marion (NHQ-AC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:23:41 -0400
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank every one of you
who sent me an email of comfort about the loss of Thelma.  I have received
over 30 emails from people of the FML and I was amazed at the words of
comfort, wisdom and blessings I read.  It is comforting to see that in
this very hard and sometimes cruel world we live in, there are so many
kind, thoughtful and wonderful people.

Last night my other four ferrets got together and cooked up something
special for me to keep my mind off Thelma.  I have never seen these four so
"bad" in my life.  They were into absolutely everything.  If Indy had just
finished trashing the plant, then Bartles was desperately trying to reach
the soap in the bathroom, then Jaymes was knocking all my CDs off the
shelf, and then Louise was sending the cats' food all over the living room,
and so on and so on.  I have to admit I was laughing so hard at them last
night it was crazy.  But it also felt really good.

I hope everyone and their fuzzies, and other creatures are doing well.
Take care of them, they are with us for such a short time.

Marion
Indy and Louise
Bartles and Jaymes
and the poor tormented cats - Oscar and JD