From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:27:57 EST
Happy Holidays on the Oregon coast from Nancy and her crew...

Sneaky, HEALTHY, kissy reformed fear biter
Gem, total sweetheart, adrenal melatonin implant
Brewster, blind, insulinoma, love-bug
Lily, adrenal, melatonin implant, kiss champion sweetheart that owners
said they didn't want because she pooped too much
Dax, HEALTHY, 3rd home for this ferret with the most beautiful face in
all of ferretdom
Dix, insulinoma, lymphoma, squeaky talker that people got rid of
because they retired and didn't have time for her...HUH?
Tyki, part angora, my true love monster, HEALTHY, from expert private
breeder
Sydney, insulinoma, could smell the cage when I walked up the driveway
rescue
Carmen, HEALTHY cohort of Syd, same stinking rescue
Crash, adrenal melatonin implant, loves to be chased nutcase
Maxine, adrenal, melatonin implant, only petshop ferret, older and
overlooked that I bought after I went to a funeral on my birthday
Socks, dumped at a feedstore, HEALTHY, my very first female ferret
that came with  ...
Sam the guitar player, who was my first guy ferret....how many years
ago....? Some days it seems like yesterday, other days a hundred years
ago.
Moxie, HEALTHY, 3 hour drive rescue....then 3 hours home
Cutie Pootie, adrenal, melatonin implant albino, given up by desperate
parents when daughter discovered boys...
Lady Leda, came with Pootie, very thin with as yet undiagnosed ferret
problem

Nancy, thinking of the many, many furkids waiting at the Bridge for me,
on this Christmas Eve and wishing she lived closer to the OR Ferret
Shelter so she could help with their 200+ shelter kids....and take
more oldies HOME!