From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:36:10 -0400
Well, the blood work came in.  everything was normal, except another vet
on the FHL thinks his lymphocytes are high, so in two weeks, I am going
to have my vet attempt a lymph node biopsy.  He is eating 2-4 oz of duck
soup, but will not eat kibble, which makes me think his teeth are bad, but
we just cannot and did not see it on the exam.  Hopefully, he will gain
weight, get his teeth fixed (if that is it) and become a fat boy!  I will
let you know what happens!

Gail\
RONALD--your email addy is bouncing, so I tried to send this to you!  Keep
up the good thoughts, as they are working!