From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:10:23 -0700
Hellow eberyone!  It's Me.

Whaz u mean me who?

Me Me.  Well no thaz not mi name silly willys!

It's Pepper.  You know... Princess Pepper of the Royal Princesses.

I still promoting that ADV Raffle.  Have you seen all the cool prizes?
If ya hadn't ya shood go lookies

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

There are three whole baskets.  You could even win all three and then you
cood give me one.  Ok ok... you could give it to a shelter kid that's up
on da Giving Tree thingie that mi momma keeps botherin ya about (does she
ever stop!).  They some pretty comfie things in da baskets.

Now, another cool thingie is that the money raised goes to them ADV+
shelters.  I know all shelters need monies but they really need um.  the
kids there are just as special as us..maybe even more special cause they
got the ADV thingie.

U don't know what ADV is?  Well let me cee.  How did mommy say it?  She
cri when she talk about it so I cant ask her again.  But I remember, jusz
not in biggie words.  ADV is a virus.  It makes our bodies weak and we
can get sick really easy and then we go to the Rainbow Bridge ahead of
time.  There is no treatment and no cure.  Kids with it can't be around
kids that don't.  You can catch it really easy and it spreads really
fast.  Kids with ADV either stay in their homez or they go to the ADV
Shelters.  The mommies and daddies at the shelters take care of the kids,
rarely adopting any out because they sick and ya can't get other babies
sick (it just not nice).

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  There are 3 "baskets" that you could win and give to me ... I mean
ummm hee hee.  That you could win.  More tickets more chances!

************I tell you what... if another 100 tickets are sold, I get
my daddy to make a SPECIAL ETCHED MIRROR as anodher Prize************

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

=======================================
This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Wednesday, December
10th.  so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of time to receive
them for Christmas...and if you desire, to still have time to send any
of them on to the Giving Trees kids of your choice...

As you see in the lists, there are things for the ferrets and for the
people they own.
Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
https://www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]

Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with instructions...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Loves and hugs,
Princess Pepper