Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:27:13 -0600
Every night I sing to my oldest daughter.  It is always four songs, the
same songs in a particular order.  Early on, I changed some of the songs
to be more interesting.  Below are two that I have and was wondering if
any of you have some other thoughts:

The itsy-bitsy ferret (sung to the itsy-bitsy spider)

The itsy-bitsy ferret went out the door to play
Down cam the rain and washed the ferret away
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
So the itsy-bitsy ferret went out to play again.

Mary had a little ferret

Mary had a little ferret, little ferret, little ferret
Mary had a little ferret
Who liked to dance around.
And everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went
Everywhere that Mary went the ferret was sure to go.

(I also have a variation with a dragon that "flies around")

James & Family
Loving:  Bebe, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako & Riley

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus