From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:43:00 -0500
Here is some interesting information in case you like to order from Neeps
(a.k.a. The Ferret Store).

I had ordered 8 tubes of Nutrical to keep on hand for my guys.  I don't
usually inspect the boxes and just open them one at a time as needed.  I
recently opened up one of the 6 I had left from my last order and the seam
at the end of the tube had busted open and the Nutrical had leaked out.  I
threw it away and went for another box.  Of the 6 remaining, 5 had burst
open like that.

I contacted JenR who is with customer service and told her in an email what
had happened.  I didn't request reimbursement and told her so because I
couldn't prove that the boxes were damaged when they arrived or not.
Frankly, I don't really know if they were or not because I open the boxes
as I need them.  They could have burst on my shelves for all I know.

She was very nice and said thanks for emailing her about it and she
replaced all five tubes at no cost!  I was surprised and very happy as was
the rug monsters.  I received the five tubes and they were so full of air,
they were about to explode.  I opened each one and let the air out and
there was no problem.  The Nutrical smells fine, and I just stuck the tubes
in the fridge for safe keeping.

The moral of the story is this, Neeps is a great company and work to make
their customers happy AND if you order Nutrical, open the boxes and check
the tubes.  I think the tubes are expanding when they are shipped.
Probably in airplanes.

Just thought you'd like to know!

April and the lickin' their chops Nutrical nuts...

Luna
Orion
Venus
Eros
Sola

http://www.gallaty.com

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!