From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:39:48 -0400
It was with mixed emotions that I read the announcement about the
winners of this year's FML calendar contest. I submit 4-6 pictures
every year and am happy to say that I always seem to end up with a
picture in the calendar even if it is only an honorable mention.

This year my handsome loveable big cinnamon boy, Buck, made the cut...
The sad news is that he passed away last week, succumbing to cancer
several weeks after I lost his lifelong mate to a cancerous tumor. I
adopted them both from a local shelter after a small breeder closed
down her operation.

Even though he was only with me for less than 1/2 of his short life he
was always a lover --- he would let you hold him and give you a kiss
when you asked. Please look for him as April's calendar boy and think
about him happy at the rainbow bridge with his mate and ferret
friends....

Thanks,
Kristeen-NJ