From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 01:02:20 -0400
I read an article that got me thinking I should make an emergency kit-
especially now that I have a fireplace.  The article had a whole huge list
of items to put in the kit and I am wondering if all that stuff is really
necessary?  Would be very interested to hear what others have in their
kits.

Also, I have discovered Einstein loves birdseed!  I have been watching the
little rat and when he thinks I'm not looking, he sneaks up to the bird
cage and steals seedballs!  I use the lambert/kay stuff.  I thought maybe
he was really after the conure, but I watched and he is eating the seed!
Really chowing down!  I haven't noticed any abnormal poopies so I am
wondering if this is okay for him!  I take it away from him whenever I
catch him, but he seems to enjoy it so much-I feel like such a meanie!!!
And on our nightly walk tonight-he discovered the birdfeeder outside with
all the seed on the ground!  It was a major tug-of-war trying to get him
away from it-but he finally wore me out!  Kidding!!  I just picked him up
and moved him to the diggy-hole!  That distracted him for a little while!
Anybody know if the seed will hurt him??  Thanks!!!

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Tyson and Einstein
"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow