From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:40:46 -0700
>From:    Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Response to Annoyed
>
>I'm sorry but I have one question, is this ferret a pet of one of your
>children.  because it is all too apparent that you do not have a deep
>connection with your ferret like you should.  It is almost scary to
>imagine how you could say such heartless things and not have any
>feelings for you fellow ferret owners.
>
>Sincerely,
>Concerned about your ferret<<<<

you hit the nail right on the head here... this is exactly what i was
wondering...she can not have the 'connection' with her ferret that a true
ferret owner would have...

she owns her ferret where as our ferrets own us...

i have never known a true ferret person that the ferret did not burrow
deep into their heart...

her ferret is JUST an animal...possibly a pet...but definitely NOT part
of the family...

or...possibly?...her ferret has not taught her yet what she needs to
know...?

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree...  http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
The Christmas Giving Tree...