From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 15:29:58 -0700
Hello--
I am happy to inform you that yet another update has been done by the
webmaster/ mistress Karen!  She has added a shelter history column into
shelter notes, updated the ferrets seeking adoption and calendar pages!

Please consider joinuing us for our annual Ferret Wise Reunion Picninc on
Saturday Sept 5th-
we will again have hot dogs on the grill, condiments, (bring a dish to
share) cold beverages and dessert!

Contests and games galore including: Pinkest Nose, Blackets Nose, Floppy
Duck Races, longest tail, Largest hob/gib(by weight), smallest jill/sprite
(by weight), costume contest (popular vote), Best ferret tattoo -modeled by
human (popular vote), Best trick (popular vote).

An old fashion popcorn / cotton candy vendor to help the shelter & A
canopied vendor area with other featured ferrets shelters / organizations,
and auctions and raffles -- including the current shelter raffle items in
the "Gabriels's Quillow" raffle.

ALSO -- we will hold a "mock walk" for Ferret Wise -- a course will be
designated and ferrets who are sponsored will make the walk for the shelter
ferrets.  A special trophy will be awarded to the ferret with the highest
sponsorship!  Humans can help solicit!

Please contact the shelter for sponsor packets for the mock walk.
Admisiion (Advance tickets $5 per adult- $3 children 6 + under cutoff Aug
15th )
or $7 per adult, $5 child 6 + under at the door includes the picnic lunch!

For more information - directions  please feel free to email at
or call the shelter at (603) 876-4975