From:
Red Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:27:39 -0700
Well, we're technically "closed" but still take CA confiscates and
emergencies.

Currently, there are six ferrets that came in as an emergency.  All have
teeth issues and have an appointment on the 30th for a wellness check, I
have a feeling the vet is going to be pulling some teeth.

I just adopted two CA confiscated boys two days ago.

And I have two foster girls that are leaving at the end of this month
(fostering is one way we pay our vet bill).

We have 10 personal kids, who were all originally rescues, but have
become our permanent kids, their veterinary care is kept seperate from
the shelter account.

Shelter vet bill is currently at $3200, but will increase after that
appointment on the 30th.

As every shelter knows, this can change from day to day.

October
www.renoferrets.org