From:
Michaela Maurice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:37:59 -0000
In the last day and a half I've recieved so many wondeful emails of
sympathy and condolences over Walter's passing.  I can't begin to tell you
how much it means to me.  Even with all the pain and tears, I've read each
and every one and it's helped to know there are people who truly understand
just what this love of ferrets is about and just how deep and unique that
hole is when they're gone.  I want to thank each and every one of you
personally but it's going to be slow for me - just hard each time I sit
down to write.  I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated
their empathy.

Hug and kiss your babies tonight and enjoy every minute you have.

Michaela Maurice (Bugsy and Mighty Mouse, missing and mourning for Walter,
Whitey and Spikey)
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002