Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:17:49 -0500
We are giving up two of our ferrets for adoption (We're having a lot of
difficulty not only in finding an apartment complex that allows four ferrets
and two cats, but also in paying enough attention to all of them as well as
devoting time to collegiate studies).

Obi Wan: neutered descented 1.5 yo male, 3.2 lbs, light grey with dark
points.  Very sweet, kisses a lot, tends to be the leader in mischievous
deeds, LOVES socks and naked toes, somewhat litterbox-trained (70% reliable
out of cage, 100% reliable in cage).  No bad biting habits, tho he will
occasionally play "steal-the-finger" in good spirit.  Very good at taking
baths, will rest head on sink edge and look mournfully at you while being
scrubbed.

Cwynn The Orange: neutered descented 1.5 yo male, 4.1 lbs, orangey medium
sable.  Very big and lunky, looks like a bear with his big ears.  Not a mean
bone in his body; very sociable, loves playing with the other ferrets and
our two cats.  Tends to be rather clumsy and bangs his head and butt alot on
nearby furniture and doors if he's really excited; loves climbing up
pantlegs, very interested in naked toes and white objects (for some odd
reason, which our white Persian Harry doesn't appreciate).  Likewise, no bad
biting habits, "steals-the-finger" a lot.  Easy to clip nails with Linatone
aid.  About equal w/ Obi Wan in litter training.

Both ferrets have had all their shots, no medical problems (Cwynn
occasionally gets a hairball from excessive grooming of other ferrets and
cats: easily remedied with Petromalt.).  They get a bath every month, and
are fed a mix of Pro Plan Kitten Growth and Iams Lamb and Rice.  Have been
raised with two cats, gets along well with other animals and people.

Those interested, please note:
- We will not ship either ferret.  Please pick up in person. We'd like to
  meet the people adopting either one face to face.
- We'd prefer someone w/ previous experience in owning ferrets; tho new
  prospective owners' inquiries are equally welcome: Please send email w/
  explanation of how the ferrets will be kept (caged, freerange, what kind
  of food, small children or no, dogs/cats/reptiles/etc. or none, etc.)
  Also please include info on what experience you have had w/ pets.
- No adoption fee.  We don't care "what we can get out of this" just as
  long as they get good homes.

Please send all inquiries to either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  We'll get back to you probably the same day you email
us.

Thank you.

                             Gonzales-Ralya Family
"If you don't  want magic, you'll never  see it again.  You'll live  in a
rational world, in which everything can be explained.  But if you  choose
it -- well, it's like  stepping  off the  sidewalk into the  street.  The
world still looks the same, on the surface, but you can be hit by a truck
at any second.  That's magic."      [John Constantine, Books of Magic #2]