Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:49:38 -0400
Hello everyone,

I currently feed my babies regular Totally ferret and with the chicken
mixed with Zupreem.  I saw a baby totally ferret.  Has anyone used this
for their babies?  Natural gold, does anyone feed this and is it really
better?  I know I have heard Bob Church talk about it.  I really want to
feed the best to my babies.  I have 2 deaf panda ferrets, and one that
is crippled and has bouts of diarrhea.  I know wolfy has recently brought
up WS and NC causing digestive problems......ect.  Any and all thoughts
would be appreciated.

Second my heart goes out to those who have lost their babies, and truly
breaks for you all.  The story of Rosie touched me so, a family member of
mine called right after I read this post and I could hardly speak from
crying.  People who don't own ferrets don't understand the heart break,
and the length of time they are with you doesn't matter.  I had a similar
situation so this one really touched home.  You want so much to help
them, but sometimes you can't no matter how much you care or try for
them.  I'm so sorry.

Third the dollar donation to SOS is a great idea, count me in !!!  I
think we should shoot to hit the $5000.00 mark by the 5000 FML......how
about it.  SO give, give, give all that you can.  Judy should we send
this to you??

Missy