From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:00:10 -0700
Has the book come out yet?  Sorry, but I've forgotten if the final title
was Ferrets for Idiots, or Ferrets for Dummys.  And obviously I've also
forgotten who our author is or I would ask directly.  An update please?

The reason I ask is that I was in Barnes & Nobel yesterday looking for a
copy of Oregon Outside which has a weasel on the cover and several lovely
pictures inside.  It's georgous, a soft brown, intense yellow belly and
pure white under it's chin.  They were out of the publication so I roamed
around and noticed all the 'Idiot' and 'Dummy' books.  Seemed like each
department had them.

Georgia - the left coast one...