From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 07:06:13 EST
WOLFYSLUV writes:
>http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/serendipity.html
>Now I was a baby there and I'm older to date more.
>I never put up a picture of my other boyfriend Ozzie, cause he is dis
>proffesional model and all?  And I umm got lotz of gorgious pics of him...
>to many to pick from.  Ozzies mom if you have a favoritite.. and if its ok
>for mommie to put it on my page write her ok?
>Okay and soon I'm gonna get recordings of how my daddie talkz to me cuz
>its so funny ::giggle::.
>Okay okay Saterday night?
>Serenditpity

Dippy you precious thing,

WOWOWOWOWOW!  Your one gorgeous little bundle of fur.  :::wigglin
eyebrows:::::   I am afraid I am going to have to cancel our date for
Saturday night.  I sure don't wanna, But my mom says I can't take the car
that far.  Ya see I live in Califonia.  Sigh..........I shore did wanna
meet ya.  We coulda gone dancin.  We gots a great dacnin place here called
the Wardance Watusi.  So my sweet one, I guess it is love from afar.

What did you mean be the statement at the top of the page?  I think you
got excited and forgot part of the sentence.

I heard that you live with a really nice hooman name Sean.  Give him big
ol kisses for me, k?

Dook Dook,
Doodlebug, Star of Stage and Screen
And member of Khouri's Fan Club