From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 18:57:25 -0500
Greetings fellow Fuzzy owners!
  Just wanted to add a couple of thoughts in here!  Trying to fit
replies to several people into one as that is the way my Off Line
Reader allows it!  This comes to you via National Video Text Network!
  OBTW, if I address a reply to a fuzzy it means your sign off confused
me and I thought it was your name.... <G> ... ok?

   CINDY ,  Dr. Williams in his address at the EXPO said vaccination
will not hurt and he recommended something on the order of every
six months for show ferrets! (distemper)

   AMY & ANGI,  As far as shampoo, we use baby shampoo and then follow
it up with a dousing of Skin So Soft from Avon.  Have had no problems
in that regard (long as you like the smell of SSS).  Obviously you
don't want to get it in the fuzzies eyes. We spray heavily on our hands
and then rub it into the fuzzy!  Don't have dry skin problems, but
since we have been doing this since almost day one (Thanks to
Dick Brossart who runs a great shelter up in New Hampshire) don't know
if we would have any problems if we didn't use the SSS.

            Warmest Regards,
                     SOUP & Donna in North Carolina