Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:07:36 -0400
was just re-reading some of my collection of children's books, and came
across The Toby Man written by Dick King-Smith, one of my favourite
authors. it has a ferret named Evil in it :). not one of my favourite
stories of his, but his stories are always kind of fun, and this one
is probably suitable for kids around 8 or so. the author's favourite
animal is the pig, and you may know his work better by the movie Babe,
which was adapted from his book The Sheep Pig (definitely one of my
favourite books). so if you are looking for a story to read to your
kids with a ferret inside, check this one out.

Selina