From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:04:25 EDT
I was searching a website called PetFinder.com that shows a ton of stuff
about animals and came across an ad for a ferret.  I emailed this person
and said I would help out by posting the listing on the FML.  Their email
is listed at the end of the ad.  They said:

"I have a male ferret who is 1 year old.  I live at home now but will be
going to college and my parents refuse to take care of him.  I live in
central New Jersey.  Rascal is a real good guy, litterbox trained, no
biting, very friendly.  He is a sable and hes neutered.  If anyone is
interested please let me know via e-mail.  [log in to unmask] Thanks
in advance to those who reply."

I also have one other listing but they have not sent me the info yet.  I
hope someone can help out.  PLEASE DO NOT SEND FLAMES TO THIS PERSON FOR
ANY REASON.  Thanks.

~Barbara and "The Terrible Two", Kodi and Hope~