From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:47:22 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Just another friendly reminder that we are having a fundraiser raffle
here at Deb's Ferret Rescue.  We are doing better than our first raffle,
but still not as good as we hoped.  We are a new rescue (almost a year
old) and still are in need of many things.  Vet bills are our biggest
concern.  We are having so much fun doing these raffles.  I have gotten
to know a lot more ferret people.  If anyone has any other fundraising
ideas for me, I would love to hear them.  I make hammocks and sleepsacks
and ferret toys of all kinds, but don't know how to do the selling part
to well yet.  Only sold a handful so far, have a whole lot in stock!
So some of it I have put in my raffles.

Here is the list of prizes and info on our raffle:
"Basket of Ferret Goodies Raffle"

Deb's Ferret Rescue Fundraiser
Tickets:  $1 each / 6 for $5
Date of drawing is:  April 26, 2003

1st Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible)
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
1 litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 16 ounce Water Bottle by L/M Animal Farms
1 4" White Ceramic Food Dish
1 Ferret Tasty Toons Talking Treat Dispenser
1 3.5 oz Bag Kaytee Yogurt Dips Ferret Treats (Banana Flavor)
1 1.5 oz Bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 Four Paws Safety Ferret Lead and Harness (Red)
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to send in
  to have info put on it for you)
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 Ferret Fun Ball & Wagon Wheel by Small Animal Kingdom
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 Homemade Sock Toy with Bell inside...Safe for ferrets
1 Homemade Fleece Stuffed Toy with Bell...Safe for ferrets (fiber filled)
1 Petco Tennis Ball
1 Funny Framed Ferret Sign

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible)

Send checks, cash or money orders payable to:
Debbie Fitzgerald

PalPal Account:

Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald