Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:23:17 -0400
What a hoot!!! I have been on April Big-Ole names ferret, Issy's, site
forever this afternoon. I am freaking out. Please go look guys. I mean
this is just amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Nothing like it has ever been out
there. And I'm floored at the work and time that has gone into this.
Talk about making "shopping" fun. Holy cow.

It is SO Issy.

http://www.isabellaguccijones.com/

Wolfy

ps, I know this is old news to many of you, but this is the first time
I've really had time to go through the site and all.