From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:59:11 -0400
I've had quite a few messages about Christofert Columbus.  Well, now that
the story is finished, I have asked my ferrets to put the whole thing up
on their webpage with other stories, adventures, and pictures.  It can be
copied from there for personal use.  Ferret shelters have permission to use
the story for newletters and fundraising if they choose

An even better place to get the full story will be in the Second Edition of
the Ferret Poem Book.  Hopefully I'll have a little bit of time to do some
sketches to go with it, but since I'm closing on a new home soon I can't
promise the pictures yet.  The Second Edition will be about 120 pages of
poems, songs, stories, and sketches about and by ferrets.  I'm pushing for
a November 1st release on the web so that people have time to work it into
their holiday gift planning.  This is the really big one, since it contains
almost all of the works that have appeared since issue #1 of the FML.  The
future will just be updates for new material.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making copies of the
e-book to sell to those FML readers that can't download large files from
web sites?  Last time, I paid to have copies printed and shipped to all
of the shelters listed in the Ferret Shelter Update that is periodically
distributed.  Unfortunately, I won't have time because of the move, selling
the condo and such.  As a reference, each copy of the First Edition cost me
$1.84 to print, and $2.81 to mail.  I did about 100 copies.  This one will
be about twice as long, and it might be better to print it double sided.
Feel free to e-mail me with comments

              Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
                                   &
      Weasel Warriors - Albi, Esef, Merri, and Mint
        http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html