From:
Brett or Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 22:49:26 -0600
I have been trying to follow all of the discussion re: ferret food, but.....
We have been feeding our two fuzzies Science Diet kitten food, and have
become concerned due to all of the negative comments.  I checked into
getting Totally Ferret, it would run us $17.80 for a 5lb bag, and $51.00 for
a 20lb.  Seems rather steep to me.  Is there another source that might be
cheaper?

Question #2, I have a cataloge for Sheppard and Greene, the price is a
little more reasonable, but I do not want to sacrifice quality.  Any
comments as to their food??

Thanks

Brett & Missy Lapham

Jasper and Teeka tooooooooo    DOOK!