Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:41:57 -0500
Hi Suni!

You are not rude for asking for the cages back, those are items that are
sorely needed!  Earlier this year, I did a rescue from a humane society.
The ferret had been thrown in a dumpster.  They let me take a small, dirty,
stinky cage with no latch to transport that ferret 60 miles.  The lady told
me that they really needed the cage back.  So round trip over 100 miles I
traveled with the cage, dropped off the ferret at the shelter, and brought
that rotten little cage back.

Hey, they needed the cage for other animals.  They asked.  It was THEIR
cage.  You see what I'm getting at.......

I really think that no matter what condition the cages were in, the person
had no right to just give them away.  Geez, you asked them to bring the
cages back!  I just hope that this incident didn't spoil a friendship that
you may have had with that person, but if it did, maybe you are better off.
Other cages will come by.  If you just wern't so darn far, I'd bring you a
few!

On another note, please have your friend in NY e-mail me privately.  We are
in the process of starting a ferret club for the NY NJ area, and we just
might be able to find someone to ferret sit over his/her Christmas
Vacation.  (Ferret sitting will be done outside of the proposed NY FFZ,
of course!)

Dooks to you!

Tracy & The Fuzzy Bunck (+2), from NJ