From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 16:16:09 -0500
In reading the new "People" magazine that was delivered yesterday to the
art gallery where I work on weekends, I saw an article about a vet who's
against yearly rabies/distemper shots.  He believes the initial shots work
much longer than was previously thought.  He also believes that receiving
these shots in combination can cause major illnesses that might otherwise
seem of mysterious origin.  He compared it to what would happen to the much
larger human body if it were given all possible inoculations at once.  Of
course, this vet is not particularly popular with mainstream vets.

I had just gotten to the article before closing time, I didn't dare swipe
my boss's favorite reading material, and the gallery doesn't possess
anything so technologically sophisticated as a copier, so I can't give
details of the article.  Did anyone else happen to read it?  If so, what
did you think?

Thanks,
Signe